Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment in Punjab
PRP Therapy is absolutely a breakthrough treatment in the medical field. The therapy has been used to treat various medical conditions such as tendon injuries, osteoarthritis, post surgical repair and above all hair loss
PRP Therapy in the case of Hair loss treatment
The idea behind PRP Therapy in the hair restoration field is the fact that it is capable of restoring damaged cells and promote quick healing. Your own blood contains various components and platelets are some of them that have to be concentrated and collected through configuration.
PRP treatments have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (USA) and that is why it is used worldwide for many purposes
How PRP Therapy Works in Hair Restoration
1. A hair specialist will withdraw a sample of your blood, depending on the sessions suitable.
2. The blood will be introduced to the centrifugation machine where it spins it at a high speed to separate the blood components. This will take approximately 15 minutes
3. The professional will separate the plasma from the rest of the components during the PRP Therapy in Sirhind.
4. A topical numbing lidocaine solution may be applied or local anesthesia may be used before the injection of PRP therapy is administered.
5. A patient may require 3 or more treatment sessions to achieve the best results.
Candidates for PRP Therapy
Individuals with male or female pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) are good candidates for PRP Therapy
The therapy can also be used alongside a hair transplant to boost hair growth
It is never recommended to opt for PRP therapy in case of extreme baldness.
How much does PRP Therapy Cost
A single PRP therapy may cost you $920 and the PRP Therapy cost in India may double as per the treatment sessions required. Consider our clinic for cost effective PRP therapy in India