Acne scars are a common skin condition, which affects many people around the globe. Many people like to go for home remedies rather than getting it treated by doctors, for all the home treatment lovers. Keep reading to know how to cure acne at home with home remedies.
Cause of Acne :
Acne is when holes in the skin get blocked with dead skin and oil. Each hole has a gland with it, which manufactures something oily. The extra oil can seal up holes, which in turn cause bacteria to breed, known as acne. The WBC or white blood cells lead to swelling in skin and acne.
Many factors are responsible for the development of acne, which includes genes, stress, diet, infections, hormones.
Solution Found At Home:
1. Apply Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water.
- Post cleansing, apply the mixture to the skin using cotton.
- Let it stay on the skin for 5- 30 seconds.
- run off with water and dry it.
- Repeat this process as and when needed.
The acids in vinegar will help kill acne-causing bacteria and also minimise the growth of scars. 2. Zinc Supplement
2. Zinc Supplement
- Zinc is vital for cells to grow, hormone production, metabolism and also in immune.
- Patients having zinc were asked to have oral supplements three times in aday, after which they had a reduction in acne.
- Zinc oxide has the highest number of elemental zinc. Persons with acne have low zinc levels than those with clear skin. Having Zinc medicine has proven to low down acne.
3. Tea tree oil
Tea tree works wonders in eliminating redness and swelling. It is a preservative, hence it kills P. acnes, which is a microorganism, causing acne. Tea tree has got a good amount of steroid properties, which completely minimize swelling along with redness of pimples.
4. Using Tea Tree Oil.
Tea tree oil is often used in creams, gels or any kind of aromatic oils.
5. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil is an organic, supple matter, which is taken out from the germs of jojoba plant.
How to Use Jojoba Oil ?
It can be combined with gels, creams, or mask to have their full benefits.
Medical Treatments For Acne
The alternatives for Acne scar treatment are also very effective. There are many people for whom the home remedies are of no use, for them the best thing to do is get treated for acne.